How long is too long with out having sex....

If the poor girl finds out you've posted that on here then I think the realistic answer is that there's no such thing as too long.

Robbo. said:
Televators said:
If the poor girl finds out you've posted that on here then I think the realistic answer is that there's no such thing as too long.

thats why ric invented passwords on this site ;)

I wouldn't trust that bloke as far as I could throw him.

I hope your girlfriend ties a knot in it.

3 days. Then I'm getting twitchy. And with boyfriend obviously, not girlfriend, I'm afraid I dont have any tendencies that way in the least. Sorry to diasppoint. ;-p

Oh dear , the storm clouds are gatherin'!

I liken sex to football ..... you really need to play consistently to be any good , in other words have it quite regularly ..... an' with you own partner preferably , but if not , 'any port in a storm' as they say!

There are times , of course , when form fades ... when one can lose the impetus , or just lose interest in the game altogether ..... either game that is ....... when your partner doesn't look like a page three girl anymore , or simply when one's sat there in a daze wonderin' what one's even doin' in any given place in the first place ...... as is probably in the case of Robinho!

When that unfortunately happens all one can do is 'soldier' on gamely in the face of adversity , try to look happy when one clearly isn't , try to do the best one can with a bad job ........ try to gain 'three points' , even when one just doesn't feel like it .......... sometimes one just feels like changing ones job/partner altogether in order to revitalise oneself.

So goin' off that if you force the missus to go without for a week or so , she's likely to think that either you're playin' away from home , you've scored an away goal ..... or you've simply lost form an' your main striker has gone down with injury ........ it's up to you now ...... will he come back from injury to strike again , will he have a long term injury ?

Or will he simply just pack his bags , because the interest has gone , an' try his luck elsewhere!!!!!

9lh3dy.jpg
mimcz6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.