How long until Birmingham go broke?

BigOscar

They look to be doing all the classic moves to go bankrupt. They sacked a stable manager and replaced him with Zola, then paid Twitcher a fortune to essentially not lose 3 games, then they've given him the job full time and seem to be letting him do his usual routine of handing out giant contracts to mercenaries.

So far they've managed to sign David Stockdale, despite him just being promoted and now they are planning on signing John Terry and making him captain. Presumably Nike Krancjar and Tel Ben Haim will rock up next week with Christopher Samba

RIP Birmingham, I give you 3 years before administration, tops

They look to be doing all the classic moves to go bankrupt. They sacked a stable manager and replaced him with Zola, then paid Twitcher a fortune to essentially not lose 3 games, then they've given him the job full time and seem to be letting him do his usual routine of handing out giant contracts to mercenaries.

So far they've managed to sign David Stockdale, despite him just being promoted and now they are planning on signing John Terry and making him captain. Presumably Nike Krancjar and Tel Ben Haim will rock up next week with Christopher Samba

RIP Birmingham, I give you 3 years before administration, tops
Shithole of a place

The man is a washed-up old crook - in fact I was surprised he wasn't named as one of the Hatton Garden gang.

Twitcher has gotten away with ransacking every club he's been at since his early years at Bournemouth, and yet -somehow or other- he STILL finds employment within the game.
It just beggars belief that the FA haven't seen this man for what he is, a sly, underhanded, duplicitous fucker with the morals of an alley cat.

What the fuck have the Brummies done to have Mickey Pierce's grandad roll up there?

The man is a washed-up old crook - in fact I was surprised he wasn't named as one of the Hatton Garden gang.

Twitcher has gotten away with ransacking every club he's been at since his early years at Bournemouth, and yet -somehow or other- he STILL finds employment within the game.
It just beggars belief that the FA haven't seen this man for what he is, a sly, underhanded, duplicitous fucker with the morals of an alley cat.

What the fuck have the Brummies done to have Mickey Pierce's grandad roll up there?
Because it takes one to know one.

its funny how in Portsmouth hes a hero. signed shedloads of players on bloated long contracts via Rosie, paid them more than get anywhere else. Then makes one decent signing which makes him look great in the transfer market. He did relegate Southampton which helps.

They have. They didn't give him the England job, because there was no way he was getting at their stash.

I hate people who sugarcoat things. Just get off the fence and tell us what you really think of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.