How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

Fucking hell, some of you are deluded. Hazard walks in with his eyes closed. No one in football is taking Sterling or Sane over Hazard as good as they are. That lad is an absolute genius & joy to watch. His backheel assist earlier tonight was yet another moment of magic from him.
Good though Hazard is, the stats and what I see with my eyes every game show me that Sterling and Sane are out performing Hazard EVERY week.
https://www.whoscored.com/PlayerComparison
Player Ratings:Sterling 7.49 Sane 7.55 Hazard 7.43

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m...cored/chances_created/successful_passes#total

Last edited:
I wouldn't even think for a second of replacing Silva with Pogba, but I would love to see what Pep could do with Pogba.

I'm surprised nobody mentions Azpilacueta, I think he's one of the most underrated players in the league

Shotstopping wise the verdict is still out but I like what Ederson has shown so far which is far improved from Bravo. He might not be better at shotstopping than de Gea, but seeing that Ederson has made 16 saves compared to de Gea's 36 with both on similar goals conceded, I think it's fair to say that we as a team have been defending better.
That's part of the problem when trying to make a decision - for the most part this season Ederson has been part of a back 5, and his shot stopping attributes have hardly been tested.
Maybe December will give us a view

There are 6 players who'd get into our team if we're being really critical:

De Gea over Ederson
Alderviweld over Otamendi
Azpiliqueta over Delph
Kante over Fernandihno
Hazard over Sterling
Kane over Aguero (tough one, but Kane has been unreal in a worse team in my opinion).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.