How many player are already signed up?

nickson71

After reading a post by de niro in the main forum were he was basically saying the he was concerned about our league position and the ability to draw in signings in January apart from the ones that have already signed.

this has got me thinking and RSC and Diarra appear to be certains

But how many other have already been signed up on precontractual agrees etc

anybody heard anything in term of numbers - I'm certain that we've been working on deals for quite a while now

nickson71 said:
After reading a post by de niro in the main forum were he was basically saying the he was concerned about our league position and the ability to draw in signings in January apart from the ones that have already signed.

anybody heard anything in term of numbers - I'm certain that we've been working on deals for quite a while now
Diarra is going to Real Madrid so try again.

lionheart said:
nickson71 said:

Diarra is going to Real Madrid so try again.

I should have said certains according to the press and rumor mill

I think Kaka is judging by the rumours we've paid upfront for players but they can't play for their current clubs until we sign them. Kaka has just ruled himself out injured for a while i think.

powersleftfoot said:
city bairn said:
If we really want Diarra we will get him no matter who comes in for him.
Hmmmmm ? I'm not sure about that

i have to agree CITY or MADRID, CITY or MADRID?
i hate to say but madrid sounds better,at the mo neways.

I don't believe any players are already signed up.

What i do believe however is that there a number
of top, top class players all over the continent that are well aware of the amount of money we will be offering in wages come January and as a result of this a lot of agents have been on alert and sweating there arses off on overtime trying
to get deals together.

Buffon, Kaka and Villa are 3 of these players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.