How many points to win the league?

I'm sticking to the 90 point target at this point but fully expect that 85 will be more than enough.

I don't think people like to admit how fucking good we are and how badly we'd have to mess things up to lose.
We have a +44 GD which is more than any other team in the league has SCORED.
In the first half of the season alone including the winter lull we have scored 60, conceded 12 and won 18 and drawn the other.

We currently hold a 13 point lead, more than any other team in the world currently have (even more than Celtic, PSG, Bayern etc.) which by itself means that we would have to lose 4 whilst our closest rivals win all 4 of their games in a row- a feat, by the way, which not one of the top six (excluding us) have been able to do so far this year. And they'd STILL be a point behind us.

I don't want to be arrogant but if we lose from here (barring some sort of horrendous catastrophe) the entire team deserves sacking.

I think 11 wins from 19 should easily be enough at this point. That allows for United to drop only 10 points in the second half of the season and in truth they they'll probably drop more than that.

With Newcastle, Palace and Watford up next it's not outrageous to think we could be going into the new year with just 8 wins left to find. The pressure is going to be completely off in the games against the top 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.