How many points to win the league?

How come everyone is so confident regarding us beating that lot??, I'm the most pessimistic bastard ever, even now, part of me feels we will fuck it up!!, suppose supporting city for 40+ years does that you, lol
I agree with you my glass is always half empty. Derbys r always torture for me with my nerves, so to have one where we could win the league against them will probably give me a heart attack. It nice for all on here who feel very confidant about us beating them, but its going to be a very hard and close game imo

How come everyone is so confident regarding us beating that lot??, I'm the most pessimistic bastard ever, even now, part of me feels we will fuck it up!!, suppose supporting city for 40+ years does that you, lol
They're shite and they can't cope with us.

Because it's irrelevent.They have to attack to win the game against us and they don't do that. 90 minutes of Mind the gap, Park the bus, Champione, Guardiola and Nah nah, nah nah, nah nah nah nah. They will be fucked.
6 POINTS REQUIRED 8 GAMES REMAINING.

Would love for it to come down to the rags needing a win at ours, Jose having to attack us on our pitch. He will shit himself and park the bus. Wonder how the media will write up his "defensive masterclass" that wins us the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.