How many points to win the league?

No, we'd still be on 84 points and they'd be able to get a maximum of 86, the dippers could potentially get 84. The only thing that would change is a draw in the derby would be good enough to win it.

Yeah worded it wrong sorry the title.wouldn't be decided, but I am on about spurs though, chelsea win they are out of the title posibilities the presure to win the derby would be off as a draw would be enough.
and we could go into the 1st leg knowing the game inbetween and game after the 2nd leg are not as presured against 2 potentially difficult games and concentrate on getting to the semis.

Would rather we need a point to win league going into that week than 3 though still think we will twat united anyway.

Yeah worded it wrong sorry the title.wouldn't be decided, but I am on about spurs though, chelsea win they are out of the title posibilities the presure to win the derby would be off as a draw would be enough.
and we could go into the 1st leg knowing the game inbetween and game after the 2nd leg are not as presured against 2 potentially difficult games and concentrate on getting to the semis.

Would rather we need a point to win league going into that week than 3 though still think we will twat united anyway.
There's no need to consider Spurs mate, if they were in the position we're currently in they'd bottle it.

Technically we still need 6 points - getting worried by this assumption that we will beat United - don't get me wrong not worried about winning the League, or that we are miles better than them - but we all know that sometimes the underdog have their day and I'm sure that Mourinho despite conceding the League is also planning to spoil the party. If that happens we are back to needing 6 points and targeting the Swansea game.

It will be interesting to see in retrospect the game that we actually won the League. I'm going for Everton. Though if Utd really mess up it could be Stoke.

Don't care about rest. This team is even better when the games come thick and fast. (See last time when we beat Arsenal twice and Chelsea in the space of a week.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.