How many points to win the league?

as soon as we win it(if we do)then I would play the younger lads get them ready for next season ,use the first team for the cup competions.
I'd say that could bring down a shitstorm on us. Say we're playing someone scrapping to avoid relegation. We play the kids and get beat. I'd imagine the other teams down at the bottom wouldn't be too happy with us.

I'd say that could bring down a shitstorm on us. Say we're playing someone scrapping to avoid relegation. We play the kids and get beat. I'd imagine the other teams down at the bottom wouldn't be too happy with us.
In 2005/6, Chelsea had already won the league with 2 games to go and then lost those games to Blackburn and Newcastle, the latter of which needed the win to get into Europe ahead of Bolton. Can't remember if there was any blowback on that but I suspect you're right about relegation threatened teams as the stakes are that much higher (especially these days).

In 2005/6, Chelsea had already won the league with 2 games to go and then lost those games to Blackburn and Newcastle, the latter of which needed the win to get into Europe ahead of Bolton. Can't remember if there was any blowback on that but I suspect you're right about relegation threatened teams as the stakes are that much higher (especially these days).
It's all down to money, every club wants to be in the cash cow that is the PL. You've got a very good memory, by the way!

can you imagine if we ended this season trophy less?

It goes against every instinct as a fan of this glorious club, but no. Surprisingly, I cannot.

You see, it wouldn't just take a fuck up of biblical proportions on our behalf for that to happen.

You're also looking at one of the chasing pack being consistent enough to benefit from such a breakdown.

And none of them - not United, not Chelsea, certainly not Liverpool or Arsenal - have been consistent enough.

For anyone with the ‘typical city’ still in them, bet365 will give you 25/1 on us NOT to win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.