How many season tickets do we sell each year

cyberblue

When i was a season ticket holder i was not botherd if i could not go or my space/ seat was empty or not .to be honest i did not give a sh#t .but in todays global market it a bit diferent .it looks pathetic now if we cant sell out but Bournemouth do (pundits wont tell you how many tickets we did sell though)and that we sell more Bournemouth but will slag of empty seats .would love the club to price tickets appropriately. so we could sell out our games against Stoke ect

Was a good crowd tonight. Stoke only brought 1,000 and their seats above in the 3rd tier were full of City.

This game was short notice. Only re-arranged a few days ago.

Question is simple how many season tickets do we sell .i remember in the1970s it was a very small proportion cos ticket prices were so cheap. Just wondering how it has changes now a days.

When i was a season ticket holder i was not botherd if i could not go or my space/ seat was empty or not .to be honest i did not give a sh#t .but in todays global market it a bit diferent .it looks pathetic now if we cant sell out but Bournemouth do (pundits wont tell you how many tickets we did sell though)and that we sell more Bournemouth but will slag of empty seats .would love the club to price tickets appropriately. so we could sell out our games against Stoke ect

Do you not think that this game getting brought forward may have had an impact on tonights attendance at least?

you're right they should sell them at 20 quid for games like Stoke, what they did? They will have sold more tickets to blues for today than for United and the other glamour games for to the 1500 ish in ss3.

Was a good crowd tonight. Stoke only brought 1,000 and their seats above in the 3rd tier were full of City.

This game was short notice. Only re-arranged a few days ago.
Many games in the 70s we could not get 40 thousand. Lol thought the atmosphere was great tonight

Do you not think that this game getting brought forward may have had an impact on tonights attendance at least?
Yeah it might have done .getting 44.000 plus to a night game is great in my view considering how much it costs now a days .but the people who run the club cant be happy at all the empty seats .oops lets market the tickets better and sell em cheaper

Yeah it might have done .getting 44.000 plus to a night game is great in my view considering how much it costs now a days .but the people who run the club cant be happy at all the empty seats .oops lets market the tickets better and sell em cheaper
44,000 is the no of season tickets we have. I don' know what the crowd was. Looked like 52000 or thereabouts. 250 emoty setas at top of CB3, and 250 in Stoke end. Stoke's returns (1,000) were sold to City. it would have been sold out had Stoke brought their usual crowd, but as said above this was re-arranged last minute and on TV. Thought it was a very good crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.