How many season tickets do we sell each year

What would that achieve? Plenty of fans couldn't (that's couldn't, not didn't want to) go to the Stoke game because of the late re-arrangement. Banning them from using the ticket exchange wouldn't have increased the attendance.

I know people with spares for the Stoke game who couldn't give them away.

What would that achieve? Plenty of fans couldn't (that's couldn't, not didn't want to) go to the Stoke game because of the late re-arrangement. Banning them from using the ticket exchange wouldn't have increased the attendance.

I'm not saying banning anyone, all I was repeating was what I understood to be the club policy regarding the ticket exchange.
Perhaps they have revised it as poster above says he resold his ticket so perhaps it was a sell out.

My ticket for Stoke sold on the ticket exchange OK.

It's good to know the extra help the Club is giving fans via the ticket exchange.

For most games, we have excess ticket demand at weekends and insufficient demand for midweek games. There will always be some empties for less prestigious games.

It's good to know the extra help the Club is giving fans via the ticket exchange.

For most games, we have excess ticket demand at weekends and insufficient demand for midweek games. There will always be some empties for less prestigious games.

Exactly the club do all they can via the exchange and their is evidence it works. People want solutions for everything but minimal effort on their part. For many the ticket exchange is too much effort, that's fair enough but let's not blame the club who provide the service.

Stoke is simply a supply and demand issue coupled with fans not logging tickets for sale or attending.

I'm not saying banning anyone, all I was repeating was what I understood to be the club policy regarding the ticket exchange.
Perhaps they have revised it as poster above says he resold his ticket so perhaps it was a sell out.

I think they changed the policy when they started including the ticket exchange as part of the Platinum package.

I've used the ticket exchange four times, twice my ticket sold (incl Stoke), twice it didnt. If I hadnt used the ticket exchange my seat would still have been empty because I genuinely couldnt go. When I use the ticket exchange I always leave it as late as possible to put my ticket up for sale in the vain hope that circumstances might change (eg the wedding might be called off) and I might be able to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.