How many tickets for spurs??

Fa Cup allocation is 15%
Correct. Not sure why I put 5%. It might be my age, or cos it was early in the day.
I see Coral have now given the figure as approx 6,000. Perhaps segregation is easier that way.
Plenty of opportunity for those who don't like the loyalty scheme to pick up points.

FA have said pitch won't be made smaller.
As for tickets the PL rules are quite simple: The minimum allocation is 10% of stadium capacity or 3,000 whichever is lower.
For the League Cup it's 10% of capacity, and for the FA Cup and CL it's 5% of capacity.

So 3,000 is the maximum clubs have to offer - but I doubt Spurs think they'd sell out the rest at every game. If they could sell all to home fans at £50 plus, I don't think they'd want any more away fans at £30.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that there is a limit to the number of major events that can be held at Wembley every year.
The implication was that Spurs wouldn't be able to open up the full stadium for every game. It's not been mentioned recently so may no longer apply.
The local shopkeepers might fancy the extra business but the residents (other than those who rent out their drives as parking spaces) might not agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.