How Many Trophies

FA Cup more likely.
Think we will run Chelsea close but can't rule out a couple of shockers before May.
CL unlikely think were 3-4 seasons away from winning that.

Champions league I think our name is wrote all over it.

Premier league just fall short by a few points.

FA cup semi final lose to wolves.

our best chance is obviously the FA cup

even with favourable draws in the champs eagle at some point we are going to have to beat one of barca bayern or madrid and none of those are easy.........plus there are other threats in there that will equally challenge us

the league - we have a chance but we are relying on chelski slipping up......we have a chance to take 3 pts off them so that helps but we also have to have no major fuck ups and even though the defense is looking better (a lot better) i still don't trust it against the better teams and we haven't played anyone of significance (besides spurs) since we lost to Everton badly

One game at a time...

tbh if we didn't win anything this season I wouldn't be too disappointed, this is a transition season. play well and get ready for next season.

Second in the league if we keep up this form, would take top 4 and be happy with third.
FA Cup semi-final is doable, we're only two matches from Wembley after all, and UCL all depends on who we draw... or does it? We can beat anyone in the world, but if we do draw Real in the next round then I will accept that giving them a good game would be a result to be proud of. Of course Monaco will be one of the hardest games we will play in the whole Pep era, so a draw from the away leg would be a great result.
Overall I'm trying to stay grounded on the basis that this is Pep's first season, and there'll be four or five new players in the summer as well as some outgoings and the return of Gundogan.

If anything it's likely to be the fa cup but that depends on the quarter final draw not being a bad one that's assuming we get past Huddersfield. I think in a semi/final we can beat everyone.

The CL isn't realisticly going to happen with our overall porus defence and I think the home draws against Everton, Boro and Soton will cost us in the league.

Next season I'd expect a league/FA Cup double if that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.