how much do you drink?

deco

being honest how much do you drink during a week? what do you class as acceptable? do you follow the government guidelines for 14 units a week?

personally I will have half a bottle of whisky at the weekend accompanied by a few beers either side. will always drink if watching city midweek...

being honest how much do you drink during a week? what do you class as acceptable? do you follow the government guidelines for 14 units a week?

personally I will have half a bottle of whisky at the weekend accompanied by a few beers either side. will always drink if watching city midweek...

If I'm working next day I don't bother but four day weeks are not good for my liver probably

average week is zero alchol, nothing against it but I just dont drink much any more, on a night out or special occasion 6/7 pints maybe or 4/5 cocktails depending on the night out.

I stopped drinking entirely 5 months ago after a decent 25 year run ha. Had clattered it big time the last few months and only a proper pisscan could tell you the guilt the shame the messed up relationships blackouts etc. So one day I said no more.
In the last few binges I'd got a bad habit on the bourbon and Jack Daniels so be careful with that wicked grain O.P.

For some reason I assumed you were about 15. Must be because you don't post so often

Another one of these threads? Usually started after the op has had a talking to off their GP and needs reassurance that he is not an ale can from fellow pissed up blues ;-)

I had 5 bottles of Moosehead, 1 pint of Carlsberg, 3 pints of Guiness and 2 cans of Stella last night.
I crawled out of my fartsack at around half eleven this morning and feel like death warmed over.
Glad I booked the day off in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.