How Much? Football Boots

Why Always Ste

Just a question for regular football players and those of us who have children who play... How popular are these boots in terms of use?
Are they commonly seen on the pitch?

https://www.dwsports.com/product/6019031

£265 I literally spat my brew out!

Football it seems is for the middle class now.
If I ever have kids they won't be playing this sport, just a few quid on some boxing gloves.

Just a question for regular football players and those of us who have children who play... How popular are these boots in terms of use?
Are they commonly seen on the pitch?

https://www.dwsports.com/product/6019031

£265 I literally spat my brew out!

Football it seems is for the middle class now.
If I ever have kids they won't be playing this sport, just a few quid on some boxing gloves.
Mercurial Superfly - aren't they the ones ashley young wears?

Get some snide ones from your African mate ;)

Seriously when I played football I never had a 'name' brand, if fucking Woolworth's did them I'd have wore a pair of Acme ones from there.

Get some snide ones from your African mate ;)

Seriously when I played football I never had a 'name' brand, if fucking Woolworth's did them I'd have wore a pair of Acme ones from there.
Ha, had some no-name market mashups when I was at school. Still remember shouting at a mate trying to convince him they were Puma just because they had some white swooshes on the side.

That's ridiculous lol, £300+ nicker for some gloves that aren't even signed or anything.

Had a pair of Twins 14oz gloves for sparring which have lasted me for awhile now, only cost me £35
Buy a decent pair of competition Fairtex gloves from Thailand for a few quid as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.