How Much? Football Boots

Mine too my old man couldn't afford it and I would have never asked him to buy me them either! I remember they brang out the Adidas Power Soccer game on the playstation shortly after. Adidas made a right killing. Didn't Beckham start wearing them too?

He did yeah. That was around the time every pillock started copying his floppy haircut, and also the time i stopped wearing them!

Cheap black adidas ones from Sports Direct usually.

Currently wear some awful like green Nike Mecurials. They fit and feel nice but the only reason being that I was given them free when my last pair split mid-match. Though they're about to split so I need to head back into the market for some new boots.

I've got a belting pair of size 9s hung on the garage wall course they have been there for 15 year now. Don't half miss playing on a Sunday.

Get some snide ones from your African mate ;)

Seriously when I played football I never had a 'name' brand, if fucking Woolworth's did them I'd have wore a pair of Acme ones from there.

Woolworths did sell boots. Four lime green stripes on black leather. Bought when mum had no money. Scored 49 league goals in them as we won the double in SE Lancs league. Back then it was Not the boots, but the player wearing them.
Puma King were my favourites ever.

That's ridiculous lol, £300+ nicker for some gloves that aren't even signed or anything.

Had a pair of Twins 14oz gloves for sparring which have lasted me for awhile now, only cost me £35
Buy a decent pair of competition Fairtex gloves from Thailand for a few quid as well.
Ridiculous - it's not like you get a better 'feel' of the head you're punching, is it?

Im rocking a pair of all black pantofola d'oros and a pair of nike premiers at the moment. Class boots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.