How much is your food bill a week?

av 4 kids and its about 150ish--pulling out all paperwork this weekend to see where I can trim,Satanta is high on list, Mondays 1 sided rant has convinced me of that.Not had cash in my back pocket for months now.........

There is 6 of us...

3 Adults, 3 kids..(One who doesn't require much food, so in essence 2 kids)

Around the same as yours...But saying that we usually have to get some food in mid week.

i8therags said:
av 4 kids and its about 150ish--pulling out all paperwork this weekend to see where I can trim,Satanta is high on list, Mondays 1 sided rant has convinced me of that.Not had cash in my back pocket for months now.........
The only treat i've had in ages will be schalke, were buying alot of the own brand stuff and still £95,i was fucking speechless.

There's 2 of us and we probably spend around £90 per week. Although we became members of Costco last night and with the savings on things like dishwasher and washing machine tablets etc I envisage my bills dropping by around £40 a month

sdm said:
i8therags said:
The only treat i've had in ages will be schalke, were buying alot of the own brand stuff and still £95,i was fucking speechless.
yes its shit-went to 3 away games last season-dont think I;ll make any this year-always wanted to travel for Citys euro nights and when it finally came around I;m f@cking skint .I have started earning LESS than outgoings now so even more OT needed to just cover bills-went through all that shit in late 80s early 90s should be enjoying hols and hobbies at 45 but thats life--them 2 exra kids did it-The house flooded the morning I was going for the snip so I cancelled to deal with it ,2 kids later got the rocks de-commisioned -TOO late.

There are 4 of us. Me, the wife and 2 kids, age 10 and 2. Usual food bill at asda without booze is £100 per week.

£60-£70 per week 2 of us at Tescos sometimes go to Sainsburys as it's nearer if so you can add £15 to £20 on top of this Fookin rip off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.