How Much More Unlikable Can Arsenal Get?

I fucking detest them. Their fans are the most fickle in the league. They beat Barcelona and Wenger is a genius yet they drew with Leyton Orient and he should have bought players in January. Will never hate them as much as United but it's close.

I go through Islington every day on the bus, and it's not middle-class I tell you. Full of smug cunts, but the kind of smug cunts with an air of desperation about them because they can't afford to go to games. It's sad really.

Arshavin23 said:
Jesus Christ, did Fabregas murder his parents or something?

Fantastic player but I don't think you'll find many that aren't gooners who think he's anything other than a snidey little ****.

stony said:
Arshavin23 said:
Jesus Christ, did Fabregas murder his parents or something?

Fantastic player but I don't think you'll find many that aren't gooners who think he's anything other than a snidey little ****.

Nothing wrong with that, most of the best players in the world are cunts. It comes with the territory. Those who fight hardest to win are the sorest losers, and nice guys at the top level are few and far between.

Pam said:
However "unlikable" they might get they will never be as unlikable as their arch enemy Tottenham Gloat Spurs.

Have to agree, i think its the first time ive ever agreed with Pam so bravo ;)<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:55 am --<br /><br />
Arshavin23 said:
stony said:

Nothing wrong with that, most of the best players in the world are cunts. It comes with the territory. Those who fight hardest to win are the sorest losers, and nice guys at the top level are few and far between.

He's a card waving, cheating, 'orrible little t*at, he should just piss off to Barca on the bench where he belongs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.