How rubbish are international breaks?

I wouldn't mind if we were in for some exciting games,

I do love the world cup and the europes ,just think there are too many shite footballing nations to plough through until you get the better games

JORDAN FUCKING HENDERSON :(
Henderson would not even have got in our Div 2 midfield. He's not as good as Horlock or Pollock.

Yeah, I particularly enjoyed 2002 because of the time the games were on. Worked for myself; woke up, watched a game at 7am, then went to the pub and watched another late morning. Really enjoyed that tournament and, like you , I was much better disposed towards England back then.
96 and 98 were particularly enjoyable for me.

I used to like the old home internationals: they were pretty good. But the last time I actually enjoyed an England game was probably under Bobby Robson. The stagnant dross that Southgate and his predecessor dished up have made me ashamed of how poor our national team has become. And it hurts like fuck to say it. I want to go back to a time when my chest would swell with pride when England walked out onto the pitch, I want to once again experience that adrenalin rush I used to get watching my country play.

Nowadays I couldn't give a fuck about the England set up. International breaks are a bloody nuisance.

I think this international breaks been quite good (apart from England v Slovenia) because its now starting to come to the wire in terms of qualification. Its very well poised in South America. Wales v Ireland has everything to play for with both teams still in contention for automatic. Portugal play Switzerland last game of the group, and looks like Portugal will have to win to qualify. So there's some good games this break.

I'm prepared,i have the whole chav game and 20 min highlights of all our other games so far this season to watch,without those it's a long 2 weeks

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched an England game without feeling bored.

Can't stand it. Made today interesting by having a couple of tonne double on Lincoln to win and tranmere. Probably both loose!

Horrific isn’t it. But I use this opportunity to be a good boyfriend and good family member, been for a long dog walk with the Mrs and going to see both my Nans today.
From next weekend until the next international break they can all fuck off.

Horrific isn’t it. But I use this opportunity to be a good boyfriend and good family member, been for a long dog walk with the Mrs and going to see both my Nans today.
From next weekend until the next international break they can all fuck off.

Just over a month then to the next one 11th Nov

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.