How rubbish are international breaks?

I can't remember the last time I watched an England game full stop. Seriously. It was probably during the 2010 World Cup. I gave up on the England national side after that and am now thoroughly disinterested in international football as a whole.

I do get pissed off when our players go off to play for their countries and come back injured. Vinny was the latest but how many times has Silva played for Spain and come back to join our injury list?

On the plus side it gives Sergio an extra week or so to get over his broken rib.

The only plus point in this round of international football.

Absolute Shite. Worst part part is they normally only play one qualifier and the a friendly. Fucking pointless boring shite.

Watched the chavs game again and the 20 min highlights of the dippers game,i had forgotten how hysterical tyler and ratboy got about the red,will have a look at england tomorrow and then it's monday already,time flies

Gary (South African) Bailey; Mike Duxbury; Mike Phelan, Neil Webb; Gary Plasterer ; Crab Wilkins ; Captain Pisscan Marvel!; Gary Chuckle; Phil Chuckle ; Tom the brand 23 Clevz..; Frazier Fecking Campbell; Wilfred not ruined by ManUre Zaha; ‘Andrew’ Cole; Brand Beckham; Phil the Face; Biddyfiddler Inter Yergran; Fatty Shaw; Jesse Lingard FFS ; Pele Rashford

I’ve omitted ginger Pig Scholes & the egomaniac Wio as they could actually play a bit

I could go on, but why I can be expected to have retained any interest in watching England when this shower of cnuts has been over praised and picked mostly because of the raggish hole of a club they play for at the expense of better and more passionate players from other clubs is beyond me, and tbf to the scum the England squad has been infested with Dippers & Spuds players promoted well beyond their ability for the same reasoning, targeted populism of certain clubs and their sheeplike fanbase and popularity with the complicit media

Watched the chavs game again and the 20 min highlights of the dippers game,i had forgotten how hysterical tyler and ratboy got about the red,will have a look at england tomorrow and then it's monday already,time flies

Watched all of our games again over the 2 international breaks. Unfortunately got a Sky Sports copy of the dipper game and not NBC's version, like you say; Tyler and Neville ruined the game with their commentary post red card. Think i'll have to get myself NBC's version and watch it again.

Watched all of our games again over the 2 international breaks. Unfortunately got a Sky Sports copy of the dipper game and not NBC's version, like you say; Tyler and Neville ruined the game with their commentary post red card. Think i'll have to get myself NBC's version and watch it again.
I have the sky one too and i watched it live on sky tv,not a single word of concern for eddie just ranting about the red card,disgraceful twats

its daft that we are still having international breaks in the premier league season and why not play 2 weeks at the end of the season and 2 weeks in preseason that gives you the 8 group games over 2 years its just wrong to break up the season when your are just finding your feet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.