How this summer's transfers have actually cost us nothing

Excellent logic PB. Can I afford the studded louboutins I saw online earlier? I will wear them lots and will bequeath them to my children after I'm gone.

The mouth-breathers on the likes of RAWK haven't got a fucking clue about the intricacies of City's finances. It always amazes me how many utter twats that follow other clubs can magically turn into financial experts who also have the inside track on our finances. I'm far from an expert myself but amortisation isn't that difficult a concept to understand, and once you've grasped that it helps understand how we can afford such a large spend on players this summer.

Anyway, I was trying to find a home for this Football Italia article and felt this was the best place - some interesting comments from the head of UEFA's Financial Fair Play commission. Although he's primarily talking about AC Milan and FFP, City and PSG both get a mention too. Whisper it quietly but it reads quite positively and pretty much mirrors what PB has been saying. Traverso says that he trusts us to be quite capable of balancing the books while spending such a large of sum of money on players. Obviously, it's not what the skriking fuckwits on RAWK want to see but I'm sure they know City's accounts better than City and UEFA combined (obviously I'm not talking about everyone that posts on there - just the clueless weapons)

http://www.football-italia.net/106755/‘milan-not-exempt-ffp’

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.