How To Cope With The Hot Weather?

It is doing my head in now, went the long way into town yesterday to enjoy the beauty of air con!

Make the most of it. I wait 9 or 10 months of the year to have decent weather here, its like the rest of the time is spent treading water waiting for the sun. Everything is better when the sun is out. After a couple of months of shitty rain and what seems like perpetual darkness or living in a cloud I have to get way to foreign parts to get some sun, I relax better. I get mildly irritated by miseries who complain about it, get out and enjoy and do some activities, or just have a pint outside somewhere. I get that the elderly or infirm, or babies, wont like it as they are unable to do much to cool themselves down. But if you're not invalid or incapable, go and enjoy the sunshine ffs, we hardly get any really. I cycle quite a lot these days, to work most mornings and a few times a week we do 3 hours of an evening. This is in all weathers, for months it was absolutely bitter and grim at some points. But this is gorgeous now, and all the more appreciated after doing the same things in rain and cold.

Off into town today for a few, will be filling a bottle up in the pubs to keep me topped up... It's ridiculous heat today.

right fucking listen up miserable fucking rain worshippers, today when I go to work(mcr airport) it will be a lot hotter than most places, the concrete fucking boils at that place, we are under staffed so ill be lucky to get a 30 min break, my bosses wont think to have a drive round handing out water, we have to scrounge it off the caterers or hosties :),but id rather have that than freezing cold,its been hot for 1 fucking day,it will be hotter today if the weather men are correct,the people who whinge about the sun are usually sad fuckers who don't go out in it,

just to add,we have to wear boots,tea shirts and shorts,now imagine what an absolute twat I look on the first day on holiday on the beach, very brown face very brown arms,very brown legs,WHITE FUCKING BODY,WHITE FUCKING SOCK MARKS I LOOK A RIGHT TWAT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

right off to work now to work on my twat tan :) have a lovely day all xxxx

You could always go to some sink estate and join the throngs of pasty faced Playstation players who get up at the crack of noon daily. Revel with them as they sit atop a few wheels off a Vauxhall Nova and sit around the Iceland chicken wings sizzling on the disposable bbq as they sip a few cans of cider, burning their milky white skin as the straps on their pyjayma tops are pulled down. Marvel as they are joined by others in the afternoon after they have got out of bed, and are forced to bring out the living room furniture into the front garden. You could kick back in the sun and spectate as it degenerates into a street wide punch up over some mindless Facebook post put up weeks ago about one of the neighbours that caused minor offence. Watch the little children frolic as they destroy a fire hydrant and flood everything with water they arent paying for.
There are loads of things you can do....

Beer. Garden. That is all.
2qlv8cy.jpg

Anyone got any tips/tricks of dealing with this hot weather? I can't function it irritates me that much !!
1. Shirt off
2. Knotted hanky on head
3. Sit in garden
4. Drink loads of beer
5. Fall asleep
6. Go to hospital with sunstroke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.