How to hide location/IP address.

Manchester33

Hi,

I'm going to Paris for the champions league game and will hopefully be able to get tickets through my ticket points, but in the event of me missing out, I'm going to try and buy tickets using viagogo or something similar for tickets. Obviously being located in Manchester they will most likely stop me from buying the tickets.

I have family in Greece, I'm hoping to buy tickets and have them delivered there (this should prevent them from seeing me as being from England) but my family there aren't very computer literate, I'd have to buy the tickets online myself. I know you can watch American netflix by hiding or changing your IP address but if anyone has more information on how to do it and if it would work that would be great!

Cheers!

Hi,

I'm going to Paris for the champions league game and will hopefully be able to get tickets through my ticket points, but in the event of me missing out, I'm going to try and buy tickets using viagogo or something similar for tickets. Obviously being located in Manchester they will most likely stop me from buying the tickets.

I have family in Greece, I'm hoping to buy tickets and have them delivered there (this should prevent them from seeing me as being from England) but my family there aren't very computer literate, I'd have to buy the tickets online myself. I know you can watch American netflix by hiding or changing your IP address but if anyone has more information on how to do it and if it would work that would be great!

Cheers!
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...io?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog as an extension in Chrome should do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.