How to watch recently released films at home?

There is a war with LEA making isp's block url's, online streaming sites simply change their tld (.com to .me etc) so a very simple way is to simply google the film name then type "online" after or "stream" and in the first page you should find a link that will stream it well to you.
It's fucking pissing me off, the ISP's can get to fuck the cunting fucks.

We can share what the fuck we want and why not?

Bankers etc share kids

We share F1 2015

Who's in the wrong?

Dumb question but does streaming means watching the program there and then which makes it ok (legal) but downloading means saving to hard drive which means you now own a copy of it but haven't paid for it which then makes it illegal?

Pirate proxy.com are always refreshing their connections but it's all to the bay servers. That's my basic understanding but I can always find what I need via them, utorrent and opera then it's plugged into my telly.

As for the most recent ones, they are sometimes camera copies or sometimes full originals. Depends what you want.

Dumb question but does streaming means watching the program there and then which makes it ok (legal) but downloading means saving to hard drive which means you now own a copy of it but haven't paid for it which then makes it illegal?
My understanding of how to do it is sound, but the legality I'm not so sure. I know that when I was first torrenting back in 2003 with things like morpheus and lime there was more viruses. Then around 2007 you could download anything on bittorrent. At some point last year new legislation was introduced and you had to start using a magnet link or an anoymous link to access the torrents rather than direct. If that was meant to stop then it didn't work. The magnet links are faster! Not sure they can go for the end user bit they have tried to prosecute the hosts. I'm no expert so ready to be corrected on any of what I just said, that's just my understanding.

Hey, tech. noobe here in need of some help. I just downloaded cyberghost 5.0 and Bittorrent, hoping to download and watch Ted 2 later tonight. I torrented the movie off piratebay but out of the 14000 possible seeds and 5500 possible peers, I'm only connecting to about 1 of each. Needless to say my download is hardly moving... Anybody know how I can fix this?

Hey, tech. noobe here in need of some help. I just downloaded cyberghost 5.0 and Bittorrent, hoping to download and watch Ted 2 later tonight. I torrented the movie off piratebay but out of the 14000 possible seeds and 5500 possible peers, I'm only connecting to about 1 of each. Needless to say my download is hardly moving... Anybody know how I can fix this?

Stop wasting your time and spend a few quid to enjoy it at the cinema with your partner. Make it a date or some such crazy event! That'll fix your problem!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.