How we used to watch a game.... and how we do now.

A good handful with cameras at the ready above his legs

_98359175_ederson.jpg

I'm sat 10 yrd from it...mmmm if only there was a way for me to squash the image down and narrow my view

It's a dificult one really. On one hand yes it looks awful when you see people doing that at a game and it isn't something that I've ever done. However, on the other hand some of the best footage I've seen of the Aguero goal was taken by people who were recording it on their phones from in the stands so we can't have it both ways.

It's a dificult one really. On one hand yes it looks awful when you see people doing that at a game and it isn't something that I've ever done. However, on the other hand some of the best footage I've seen of the Aguero goal was taken by people who were recording it on their phones from in the stands so we can't have it both ways.
The one that irks me, is when a goal is scored and 'fans' are stood there expressionless, motionless, phone in hand filming the celebration......

I always say the same thing about concerts nowadays. All you see is people holding their phones up recording it. Why not enjoy what you fucking paid for rather than trying to let others enjoy it on a 6-inch screen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.