How would you feel......

Anyone wanting a side other than City to win a game, cup or league is not a fan no matter what they say or how they try and rationalise it.

No reds under the bed, no likkle city-itus, nothing like that. A fan of a club only wants that club to succeed, I couldn't give a fuck what any other club did or did not do. I'm a City fan first, second, third and last. No other team matters.

You want to be magnanimous and big hearted then join the priesthood.

Agreed if you want any result other than a City win then your not a City fan

I hope your happy whilst all us City fans look forward to a shit weekend and try to now accept the dissapointment.

Sitting looking over our shoulders and now worrying about missing out on top 4 and the adverse affect this will have on our future

Exactly. I apologise for doubting you on the agenda thread.

No worries. The beauty of the forum is a vast array of opinions, within reason, and I know, full well, as soon as I enter the media thread I will get a volley of abuse.

I'd rather they win it than us, on the final day too.

We're going to win the league for the foreseeable future and let's face it, Leicester probably aren't. Our time will come again as it has before.

If after everything the Leicester City fans have gone through, they can have one moment of absolute ecstasy as we did in 2012 then it will be talked about by their fans for generations to come. Every young lad now will be telling their grandkids about how Jamie Vardy was better than Messi and they scraped through the elite and nicked the title. It will give all of their fans the same sense of fulfillment that all of the relegations, promotions and long trips to midweek games in Grimsby were actually worth it and reward them for their loyalty through hard times.

I wish every single football fan in the country could experience that same catharsis as we did when we won the FA Cup and then the league.

If we win it we'll add it to a steadier growing collection and nobody is going to be telling their grandkids about the day that they lifted their third title in the space of a period of dominance.

We can wait another year, they probably can't.
I know what you mean about this year, i dont know why but i dont really care if we win the league. I think its because we have been so shit that winning it would almost be cheap.

I would look at it as a tremendous missed opportunity for us. Back when we were shit I would have been really happy for Leicester.

Anyone wanting a side other than City to win a game, cup or league is not a fan no matter what they say or how they try and rationalise it.

No reds under the bed, no likkle city-itus, nothing like that. A fan of a club only wants that club to succeed, I couldn't give a fuck what any other club did or did not do. I'm a City fan first, second, third and last. No other team matters.

Absolutely.

Funny, the owner of the site agreed with every word I said earlier.

Guess none of us are City fans running this place. All that time and money spent on being a City fan must just be for show or something.

Agreed if you want any result other than a City win then your not a City fan

I hope your happy whilst all us City fans look forward to a shit weekend and try to now accept the dissapointment.

Sitting looking over our shoulders and now worrying about missing out on top 4 and the adverse affect this will have on our future

I am mate, I'm proper buzzing and doing laps of honour around my office, watching videos of Muzzy Izzet on Youtube

Oh dear, circling the wagons already. Such an impressive reposte.

Nothing makes me laugh more about you than if all your delusions were actually real, your figure of worship would think you're a tit. You're my favourite poster on Bluemoon because of this, or at least the one that brings me the most joy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.