How's it been for you?

I love watching us try to play the way the game should be played (imo) but i'm not as emotionally involved as i used to be.
If i'm honest the whole 'Premiership' era and it's thirst for cash has left me a bit cold and some of the things we've despised about the c*nts from OT over the years seem to be becoming the norm for us too nowadays.

It's bitter sweet for me.

The football is on another planet and we've won trophies and got memories that will stay with us all forever.

However there is absolutely no reason why SeasonCards have doubled in price for the amount of money it actually gives the club compared to how much it dents the average fan's wallet. I've had around two dozen friends and family disappear from our support due to the prices nowadays and that makes it nowhere near as much fun to go to the game anymore. Also we have extended the stadium to 55000 yet we have a bigger Family Stand than vocal/singing section and still have a smaller vocal/singing section to about 75 of the 92 league clubs.

Loved it, I'm a glory hunter supported CIty since I was 7 and I'm pretty sure it was because we were successful as I actually lived in Stretford and should have been a Utd fan by geography but I assumed we were equal when we won the league in '68 and my neighbour was Bobby Kennedy.
So I can carry on being a glory hunter now after a couple of years missing out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.