How's it been for you?

Hilts,If you have daughters & granddaughters you should appreciate the offensive & unecessary use of the word RAPE.

As for being a snowflake.......I'm a 66 year old,hairy backed Dentonian. Don't make me laugh.

Btw,how old are you ?

As a dentonian I am surprised tbh. Context is everything I find but I have changed it to a more agreeable term for you.

I'm my 40s by the way

It's funny how different the experience is for me.

I'll be honest, i'm a bit less emotionally involved now. A goal conceded seems much less of a disaster, and a goal scored is much less of a surprise.

Our general position is pretty stable, i have the feeling that even if this season isn't a success, success is always just around the corner.

The high drama seems reserved for a few crunch games each season.

It's a much more pleasurable experience to watch though.

It's like we're in a happy, stable relationship, rather than going through the hope of dating, elation of one night stands and getting dumped and rejected regularly.

It's great to see top quality players playing for us, especially Silva. Highlights for me were beating the rags n semi, then Yaya scoring to win the cup, to see that 30 odd years banner finally come down, and obviously Aguero scoring. Loved it when baconface realised we'd stole it from them to send his disgraced rags into the changing room for a blast of the hairdryer.

I am not enjoying how we are becoming as a club now if I'm honest. Seems we're obsessed with buying the best instead of developing the best from our academy. Seems like our young talent is being overlooked and I can't see that changing.

Also not happy that long term supporters are being taken for granted. Not sure how many seasons I can take the "match day experience" bollocks, glass tunnels and camera half n half scarf tourists and corporate 'fans' that have no natural affinity or connection to the club, therefore diluting what city means to me(or used to)

We are fast becoming like the monster that we hated across town IMO.

Unbelievable and incredibly lucky to have experienced what we have since takeover. Never even dreamt we'd see City lift a Carling cup pre takeover. Slightly deflated last couple of seasons but that's only due to the higher standards set since 2012. Hoping to see a title challenge next year and a progression of PEPs ethos.

As for the club, sometimes I think they could do more but they've shown with the Zaba goodbye, the recruitment of past players in club roles, the #nothingwithoutyou and helping those affected by the Manchester Bombing that there is still a soul to this club.

Absolutely. You can't under-estimate the importance of this. Rich as it is these days, our club has never got too big for its boots.

what take over and what year did this happen ???? nothing in the news or media you been taking the tablets matey or smoking to weed ??? city are still in the old 3rd division without a pot to piss in and again missed out of the play off's and joe royle is city longest serving manager and without the loan system and united letting us have players for free for a season we would be in the non league but there is a silver lining 30.000 city fans turned up to the last game away to york

but news from the main papers and media sites are united have just done another treble and pogba is the best player in the world and jose is a master and planned this season to a tee and united are about to sign tom dick and harry from spurs and on the european market everybody wants to come to united on a free transfer and play for nothing

so again i ask what take over and you say how do you feel about the way we have gone from 2009 ??? what happen after 1999 to 2009 and now you say manchester city football city are a major force not just in england but in the world

please PM me
love gene hunt

2 Premier Titles, Fa Cup, 2 League Cups, Charity shield numerous semis & wembley trips, stella football, watching Sergio & merlin to name but 2 , crying tears of joy with my kids. I would say its been pretty f**kin fantastic. I get brief but precious moments and romantic memories of Maine Rd and yesteryear but i cant in all good faith wish for them back. As a blue i can die a happy man. Onwards and upwards. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.