Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would play a strong team, because Huddersfield are motoring at the moment. Play Aguero as he needs to get his form back asap especially with Monaco on the horizon. Would also play Vinnie, Dhino and Delph.

Possibly go 2 upfront Nacho and Aguero to see what they could do together.

You sound confident and I think it will be a close game based on the fact that I dont think we will play our best 11 given we have the Monaco game next week

I really hope that you go for it and press us high up the pitch. We have looked really good this season against the more attacking teams in the premier league, usually individual mistakes by our defenders have lead to simple goals for the opposition which means we haven't always got the results we have deserved.

Not confident, more just care-free. As long as there are no injuries, and you don't embarrass us (which could happen, but I'm hoping is unlikely), then it's a no-lose game. As I said in the message before, we've got a brutal run of games coming up, so it's actually going to be really nice to just enjoy this game for what it is.

That said, the players' intensity will be at the same level as if it were another league game. Which should make for a great spectacle all round!

Bizarrely this game is my most looked forward to of this season so far; derbies fill me with fear and a lot of the cup games have been uninspiring. The Barca at home game is a close 2nd as there was a buzz about but this one just seems really great, i am genuinely looking forward to it a lot.

toughie, both to score, City to edge it 3-2 late on!!

#PEP: @gabrieljesus33’s operation was really good. It’s important he has a good recovery. He will have all our support.

#PEP: I don’t know if @gabrieljesus33 will play again this season. They say (he could be out for) two or three months.

PEP: Except for the long term injuries everyone is ok for #huddvcity. There are no big issues.

PEP: (Bravo or Caballero) I am going to decide tomorrow who will play

PEP: @htafcdotcom are fighting to go to the Premier League. I saw the game against Leeds - they are a really good team.

PEP: @htafcdotcom have momentum, playing with a lot of confidence. The #FACup is complicated but we’re always fighting. #huddvcity

PEP: Aaron Mooy is playing amazing. We are going to consider what will happen at the end of the season

PEP: (On @aguerosergiokun) It’s not easy for the player who does not play. Sergio was more than professional

PEP: I don’t have doubts about @aguerosergiokun. He has to do what he has done since the beginning of his career. Nothing more. #mcfc

My son has Man City as his premier league faves but his first love is for Town so he is massively excited
Having read your board I am impressed with your honesty and kind comments about our club and the respect you appear to be showing us

It's no wonder though, this will definitely be a bigger test than Crystal Palace was for example, as your team is simply more Premier League bound at the moment than them. Add to that the fact that the Monaco game comes on Tuesday, so City will likely rotate a lot (while I think Wagner loves this opportunity and will play and prepare the best he can), it easily has a shock result in it. Hope I'm wrong though. :)

Pep also confirmed that he has a fully-fit squad (aside from Jesus and Gündogan) and will make make changes for the trip to Huddersfield.

Going to be a tricky game I think, they are flying and have a great coach. Watching some highlights they like to press and play at a high tempo, which is historically what we struggle against. I would take a narrow win right now. No idea what team I would play other than giving Vinnie a game and Fernando in the Mid.
On another note its live in Aus so there may be some streams flying about tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.