Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange to see that some people are leaving Dinho out of their selection. He's missed seven matches this season through suspension, he's only just got back, he needs to play. He's also our engine. Leave out whoever you like, but not him.

I agree with most of the members that Huddersfield will be more concerned about getting promotion than having a long cup run. So they will be making changes to their team on Saturday. Asc like us they have a game next Tuesday. Pep will also make changes for this game, but I hope it isn't to many, that it unsettles the balance of the team. This is our best chance of a trophy this season otherwise it could end with us finishing outside the top 3 in the prem.
The big game is Tuesday night. Monaco could hand us our arses if we are not careful. Saturday is a difficult tie but one which
we can win with 5 or 6 players rested. Especially so since I believe they will make 5 or 6 changes as well. City to win and yes it is our only
realistic chance of silverware this season so we should take it seriously.

__________________Willy________________

Sagna______Otamendi__Kompany___Clichy

________________Fernado____________

_______Delph____________Nolito_______

Navas_________Aguero_________Kelechi

They won 3-2 tonight from 2-1 down, 6 on the bounce, going to be a tricky game. They're within touching distance of an automatically promotion spot and play the Tuesday after (like us), so they could rest players as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.