Huddersfield (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 81382

Huddersfield are bottom and have just parted ways with David Wagner.

Another must win game as they all are now.

I'm guessing KDB starts.

Another game played after Liverpool so we will, in all likelihood, be 7 points behind again:

Ederson
Danilo Stones Laporte Delph
Fern
D.Silva B.Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

I can't see him starting Sane. Very wasteful tonight after setting up the first goal, imho. I don't think there was any exchange between him and Pep when he went off, so I think he'll be on the bench getting the same treatment Walker got when he didn't put a shift in. Mahrez will start in his place.

I can't see him starting Sane. Very wasteful tonight after setting up the first goal, imho. I don't think there was any exchange between him and Pep when he went off, so I think he'll be on the bench getting the same treatment Walker got when he didn't put a shift in. Mahrez will start in his place.

Talking of Walker, he's the reason Fernandinho ended up carded tonight isnt he?
Take your point on Leroy, but I still find it so exciting ot watch him and Raheem on the pitch, running at our opponents, time after time. Always happy to see him selected.

Talking of Walker, he's the reason Fernandinho ended up carded tonight isnt he?
Take your point on Leroy, but I still find it so exciting ot watch him and Raheem on the pitch, running at our opponents, time after time. Always happy to see him selected.

No. Fernandihno is the reason Fernandihno got booked. He mistimed a challenge and the ref deemed it a yellow.

He wouldn't have had to make that challenge had it not been for Walkers brain fart.

You cannot keep blaming others. People misplace passes and lose the ball all the time. Even David has and Fern has had to foul to stop breaks.
Don't see you all condemning Silva in these instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.