Huddersfield Away

as posted in the Leicester thread, I am 'in country' at the moment after coming in from Cyprus and Istanbul, and available (with car) for the Leicester game if anyone has an extra ticket for purchase?

(and am also engaged in 'black bag ops' in attempts to identify and purchase tickets for both games from the home side, being that I'm sort of 'overseas', ehehe - if anyone would like to join in with me & combine intel, please just shoot me a PM)

as posted in the Leicester thread, I am 'in country' at the moment after coming in from Cyprus and Istanbul, and available (with car) for the Leicester game if anyone has an extra ticket for purchase?

(and am also engaged in 'black bag ops' in attempts to identify and purchase tickets for both games from the home side, being that I'm sort of 'overseas', ehehe - if anyone would like to join in with me & combine intel, please just shoot me a PM)

I don’t have any spares mate but if you head to Leicester at the weekend, a spare in the City End is bound to turn up.

Huddersfield is likely to be more difficult.

Long shot but I was wondering if anybody would be willing to swap a Huddersfield away for a united away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.