Huddersfield home game - Sunday 6th May, 1.30pm ko

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardDunneOwnGoal

This game is still listed as a Saturday 3pm kick off on the 5th of May, surely this will be moved for TV?

Is it definite, barring disaster, that the title will be presented in the Huddersfield game?

Have a family wedding on the 5th and want to know what the likelihood of the fixture change will be and to what possible dates. Any idea when we'll know for sure?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This game is still listed as a Saturday 3pm kick off on the 5th of May, surely this will be moved for TV?

Is it definite, barring disaster, that the title will be presented in the Huddersfield game?

Have a family wedding on the 5th and want to know what the likelihood of the fixture change will be and to what possible dates. Any idea when we'll know for sure?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Don't know, but apart from the presentation it might not be much of a draw for T.V . Unless Huddersfield need the points there will be games with more riding on them.
  • Arsenal v Burnley
  • AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United
  • Chelsea v Liverpool
  • Everton v Southampton
  • Leicester City v West Ham United
  • Manchester City v Huddersfield Town
  • Stoke City v Crystal Palace
  • Watford v Newcastle United
  • West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

Don’t the games on the last day all play at the same time. Not sure it’ll be Sat at 3;00 could all be Sunday at 4;00 but all the games will kick off at the same time.

Don’t the games on the last day all play at the same time. Not sure it’ll be Sat at 3;00 could all be Sunday at 4;00 but all the games will kick off at the same time.
It's our last home game, It's not the last day of the season. So it could be on Saturday or Sunday.

It's not the last game. We have Southamton away week after.

It's our last game, It's not the last day of the season. So it could be on Saturday or Sunday.

Sorry you are right. Given we’ll have wrapped it up by them (I hope) I suspect the battle for top 4 and relegation games will be the priority games for Sky and BT. This might well stay on Saturday at 3:00.

Sorry you are right. Given we’ll have wrapped it up by them (I hope) I suspect the battle for top 4 and relegation games will be the priority games for Sky and BT. This might well stay on Saturday at 3:00.
Sky will show the game because of the presentation after the game, Personally I hope it's Sunday.

Yep and they should all finish at the same time too.

"It's something I think the Premier League should look at because no team should be finishing after the other team,"

Sky will show the game because of the presentation after the game, Personally I hope it's Sunday.
They might, but they might just have cameras there for the presentation at 5.00 on Saturday. I can't remember when they showed the Chelsea or Leicester presentations but have a vague memory of seeing at least one presentation on a Saturday tea time, could be imagining it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.