Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck that, i swear it could all be a plan from the club to force fans in the ground earlier to spend more money. stand in the concourse and drink expensive piss beer ;), no way I'm doing that

Maine Road was perfect,particularly the ques for tiks for big games.

Get down 10 mins earlier than usual & enjoy......we're off to Wembers.

Huddersfield Town have been dealt a blow ahead of their FA Cup fifth-round replay at Manchester City on Wednesday night as manager David Wagner will not be on the touchline for the match.

http://www.90min.com/posts/4638847-...ity-fa-cup-clash-after-receiving-two-game-ban

I'm never convinced that a manager not being in the dugout has any real influence on the outcome of a game. At home, against them I would expect us to win even if they had two David Wagners on the touchline

If we are going to win this game, then what matters is that the players have the right attitude for the game on Wednesday night. I also expect us to win this game. However the players have to be in the right frame of mind if they are going to win this game. We have seen what happens when the players are not fully focused on the game which they are playing, and their minds are somewhere else.

Looks like a poor turn out from us so far.
Can't understand it at £15 and a £5 for kids. Ideal opportunity for those priced out of normal Prem League games or who who are on the list.
Seems like they can't be arsed.

Looks like a poor turn out from us so far.
Can't understand it at £15 and a £5 for kids. Ideal opportunity for those priced out of normal Prem League games or who who are on the list.
Seems like they can't be arsed.
On what do you base that? 45k would be OK and that looks possible. That's far bigger crowds than we used to get for Cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.