Huddersfield in trouble for rotating players

balotelli's back pocket

So huddersfield are in the play offs. Their manager rotates the squad for the visit to birmingham, who are languishing near the bottom. Bear in mind they held us with a similar team.
brum win 2 0 with 10 men, and blackburn are now up shit creek without a paddle with 1 game left
so they moan to the EFL that its not fair, and raher than telling em where to go, there gonna punish huddersfield for the offence of using their squad! Unbelievable

These kinds of things annoy me. You don't want a team to rest players late in the season? Then don't be in a position to get relegated. It's hard for me to understand how someone can punish you for doing whats best for your club. Blackburn knew the schedule at the beginning of the year just like everyone else. This situation is something that can happen towards the end of the season. Get better or go down.

What is the point in having a squad if you can't use it to help your campaign? Although it may sting, Blackburn can only look to themselves for their current position.

I cannot see the point of having a squad, playing any of them, and then the EFL muggin' 'em off 'cos someone moans. Why not let the EFL pick all the teams for every game and then yer wouldn't need a manager! Football governance gets crazier and crazier by the second, when we all thought that it had reached the limit a season or two back!

Huddersfield have earned the right to do what they want by achieving a play off place. Not thier fault Mowbray has only won 4 of his 14 games in charge of Blackburn, but i guess its easier for him to blame everyone else

They'll get a slap on the wrist and a fine, which will be small change compared to the money they'll earn if they manage to win the play-offs because their best 11 is rested and fully fit

Fuck. I hope nothing sticks to Wagner. My hope is that he takes over the US National Team sometime in the distant future.

I thought this weakened team thing was put to bed by the named 25 man squad?
If your in that squad, your good enough. Surely the only way to field a weakened team would be to put all kids out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.