Huddersfield Leeds fracas

This unfortunate couple got done outside as well. Bloke got chinned, his Mrs clobbered with a traffic cone
zombies.gif

The depths some will go to.....

Huddersfield Town have handed an indefinite ban from the John Smith’s Stadium to the man who unfurled a Turkey flag during Sunday’s game against Leeds.
A 59-year-old man was ejected from the ground after appearing to mock the stabbing of two Leeds fans, who died before a match against Galatasaray in Istanbul in 2000.

Yep. Some bizarre logic on here at times. Apparently, they deserve to be in the PL because they're a big club. Nothing to do with how they perform (or not) on the pitch.
Do you know what though jim I dispute big club when their not playing great their support is shite at home, people will say yes but they've won this that and the other but seen bellend road half full on tv over the years they only come out for millwall or large cup games

Yep. Some bizarre logic on here at times. Apparently, they deserve to be in the PL because they're a big club. Nothing to do with how they perform (or not) on the pitch.
I want them up cause they get up the swamp rats noses.

Do you know what though jim I dispute big club when their not playing great their support is shite at home, people will say yes but they've won this that and the other but seen bellend road half full on tv over the years they only come out for millwall or large cup games
We're singing from the same hymn sheet Inda. "Passionate support", innit? Odd then, that whenever I see them playing in the land that time passed by, there's always large swathes of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.