Huddersfield - on sale Monday

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by frasermcfc, 26 Oct 2017.

1. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Its simply down to corporate allocation and I guess a few more hangers on nowadays.

Joe's get an allocation now don't they and as far as I am aware, you don't need any points to be a Joe's ST holder.

As you have alluded to, it doesn't matter what the price of the tickets are or what you do to maintain your place. You are rarely going to catch the one above you.

Money talks unfortunately.

Platinum is a complete waste of money for anyone with less than a certain amount of points.

2. mayo31

mayo31

First game I could miss in the league this year. Might go up anyway, you never know.

3. Tonster

Tonster

So did I, but block 6 was the last to go, just believe it something Huddersfield do for all games not just ours.....

4. DTKOAG

DTKOAG

Pilot
    Join a supporters club. Bingo

5. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    Bingo.

6. mancitymick

mancitymick

Probably one of many reasons but bigger profit now for touts . Fans will pay circa £60 of a tout for a ticket when the tout only paid £30. When tickets were £60 the tout was never going to get much larger amount profit. I still laugh at Feyernoord away. High demand was expected but due to late notification of tickets and getting flights, tickets went to low points. The amount of tickets that suddenly became available was comical

Last edited: 3 Nov 2017
  7. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    Wasn' it just.

8. mayo31

mayo31

As an aside fair play to Huddersfield charging home fans £30 as well.

9. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

There is a zero tolerance to standing Block this time round. Have a look on the OS if in doubt.

10. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie & Zaba!!
    Personally I wish there were more away grounds with a block/area with zero tolerance for standing. There are people who go to away games who have problems standing & even when we manage to get front row seats people stand & bring their mates down standing so you’ve got no chance of seeing the game properly.

I appreciate that a lot of fans want to stand but we ‘sitters’ try to do our best not to disrupt you by buying our tickets for the front. Which in most instances costs us extra for buying on the phone, it was good for Huddersfield being able to buy online!! Sorry