Huddersfield tickets

Looking for a spare along with everyone else. I will be travelling to Huddersfield regardless so drop me PM no matter how late on it might be. Cheers

need one. can pick up anywhere in manchester area today or in morning or near the stadium.

Still looking for ticket for daughter. I am sorted as had the points she isn't as City decided she wasn't a junior even though Huddersfield said she was so I couldn't buy her one. PM me with any spare please junior or adult ticket, thanks
SORTED. Huge thanks to @de jong's thong

Anyone got 2/3 tickets for sale? My 14 year old is desperate to go. Can collect anywhere Manchester. I am in Greenfield Saddleworth. Thanks for considering me.

I'm still after one please, I'm going on the train anyway with the lucky ones who got tickets, so any kind soul who has a last minute cancellation, can meet up anywhere .....??

Still after one. Looking unlikely, but will be in Huddersfield anyway so please message me if anything comes available last minute. Thanks, otherwise see you all in the pub!

Hi, Looking for 2, can collect or meet at the ground. Been let down last minute.....
Thanks Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.