Huddersfield v Bournemouth

Ric

Administrator
Nice scheduling by BT Sport to move this to midday on Sunday, obviously keeping the fans in mind. The state of some of these pick up times!

Nice scheduling by BT Sport to move this to midday on Sunday, obviously keeping the fans in mind. The state of some of these pick up times!

I know one or two on the coaches and people connected with the Supporters club and they are also pretty angry with the coach times. Ridiculous times to leave at for a Sunday games. I do the same journeys to home matches and on a sunday its 4hrs 30 max. They will be arriving at 8:45 at the latest.

I know one or two on the coaches and people connected with the Supporters club and they are also pretty angry with the coach times. Ridiculous times to leave at for a Sunday games. I do the same journeys to home matches and on a sunday its 4hrs 30 max. They will be arriving at 8:45 at the latest.

Yeah, as inconvenient as the kick off time is, it does seem a bit over the top for the coaches to be setting off that early. Pubs won’t even be open when they arrive!

Yeah, as inconvenient as the kick off time is, it does seem a bit over the top for the coaches to be setting off that early. Pubs won’t even be open when they arrive!

It still is an inconvenient kick off time though but very poor planning by those involved. Its got things right on the pitch but elsewhere its still very poorly run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.