Huddersfield v City post match

do you know any of the BS, or just seemingly like to mock them?
A don't want to know them b if they put themselves up for a shit documentary what do you think c are you one of them you seem a little touchy and d like I said if all else fails we have the blazing squad as our defenders to fall back on

A don't want to know them b if they put themselves up for a shit documentary what do you think c are you one of them you seem a little touchy and d like I said if all else fails we have the blazing squad as our defenders to fall back on

Using some commas be great for everyone to know what your saying.

1.) If you don't want to know them, then why bring them up.
2.) You mean the 2 shows which not only got the lad who was on it money for himself and family, but put him on a stage to sell books?
3.) A little touchy? No i just don't respect people who slag others off when they don't know them, you just sound like a twat.

Also one of your previous posts you claim you 'spoke' to some of their old heads in a pub. I very much doubt that.

Using some commas be great for everyone to know what your saying.

1.) If you don't want to know them, then why bring them up.
2.) You mean the 2 shows which not only got the lad who was on it money for himself and family, but put him on a stage to sell books?
3.) A little touchy? No i just don't respect people who slag others off when they don't know them, you just sound like a twat.

Also one of your previous posts you claim you 'spoke' to some of their old heads in a pub. I very much doubt that.
and you sound like a knob I don't give a fuck what you think to be honest as for books ffs how many sold 3

If you show yourself and the club up for a few quid on Jeremy Kyle or some documentary, then you deserve all ridicule you get.

So it was a draw better than getting beat. It will also mean an extra game, with the same officials taking the replay. So I guess that will mean another poor performance again by Anthony Taylor we he returns to the Etithad to take the replay.

Been away with work, not seen the highlights yet! At least we didn't lose, thank fcuk.
Where did it go wrong again?

Not sure "it did go wrong again" really, we didn't get beat despite a really disjointed performance and the introduction of KDB/Silva/Yaya/Sterling/Sane from the beginning should be enough to get past The Udders in the replay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.