Huge fortnight ahead

It was around this stage last season the wheels came off a bit. Drew with Celtic in Europe, the passing out from the back got dodgy as teams pressed us high. I think Eddy in goal has sorted that. Bravo was a cluster fuck, Eddy has a lot to do with Stones' form. Rock solid. International breaks scare me more than any of our fixtures. We don't need our rythm stopping now

Spurs are excellent away from home so will kill the rags, even with their bus parking

We just have to take care of ourselves and ignore everyone else's results

Listening to Pullis' post match comment on the goal they conceded, I expect them to try and kick us off the park on Saturday

Arsenal will be a big test as attacking wise they're getting their act together
However they're not looking good at the back
It'd be lovely to finish their title ambition after only 11 games of the season

We need to have as big a gap as possible when we go to the swamp. They will most certainly try to take Kevin out. They no longer have any ambition. They only want to save face stop others and sell shirts. That's where they are at now.

We need to aim for an eight point lead going in to the derby looking at the fixtures. Psychologically it would be massive.

We ahould be seven points ahead of United going into the derby, this is our chance to build a huge gap between us and the rest.
Should.Could.If's & But's mate. If only it was that easy. Tbf though we are looking good and there's no reason we can't open up a more healthier lead.

I always hope for a draw between the top six when they play each other. Two points dropped is better than three points for any of them, because they are all capable of going on a run.

For us, it is simply a matter of keeping key players fit and playing as we are. There may well be a bump in the road, but it is clear that there is a belief in this squad that has not been seen before.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Football has a funny way of biting you on the arse when stuff like this is posted. 1 game at a time, which is Wolves for those who have jumped the gun!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.