Huge fortnight ahead

We are in great form at the moment and the pleasing thing for me are the results against the teams who picked points off us in the corresponding fixtures last season. So technically we are in a better position than last season. Because we are a footballing side I have a slight concern once the winter weather kicks in. However Burnley on Saturday allayed some of that. I'm in the one game at a time camp so for me the most important game is the one tomorrow night as a positive result will help set us up for the weekend and we progress further in the cup. Success brings success.
pitches are usually brilliant all year round nowadays ,its not like back in the day when they played on a potato field.

we will be fine, injuries may cause a wobble but we look pretty dam good at the moment.

Personally, and obviously this is only my opinion, I think some of our fans are getting carried away. I'll wait until the Christmas fixture list is done with and then start talking about records and goals........or more than likely I'll then say 'let's wait until the end of March before getting carried away'........then I'll say 'remember when we were 8 points behind with 6 games to go, let's not get carried away until it's mathematically certain'......then I'll say. 'don't get too carried away with winning the league, we need to consolidate it by winning back to back titles'

Never happy.........

I know we should take it game by game but like the op said it's a massive 2 weeks, it would be a massive confidence boost to open up a decent gap this early on in the league.

I also want a spurs win... mourinho will start sulking and throwing his players under the bus and he will start to fall out with his players. Typical mourinho this is why I didn't want him.

It's a big couple of weeks but the reality is that even if we only win 5 and draw 3 of our next 10 games, we will still be well placed to win the league. It's not vital but would do some damage to the others if we could win say 8/10. Hard to keep up with that.

City NEVER win anything easily - ever.
There is a long way to go.
One game at a time is the mantra. We will drop points sooner or later. If we drop less points and have a better goal difference at the end of the season then we will win the Premier League.

Last edited:
What the ...

I’m shitting myself here for tomorrow game ... if we play full strength I’m worried they have played three tough games in a week and Napoli second half and the way against Burnley showed legs tiring ... if we make wholesale changes Wolves are no mugs and sitting at the top of Championship ... they’re are bringing more than 6k tomorrow and will be well up for it ...

So I can’t even stop worrying about the supposedly lowly side in a lowly cup tomorrow ... and you guys are running way ahead past Wolves and past even West Brom (never an easy away game) into next week and where we’d stand when we beat Arsenal? Seriously???

Lock this thread now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.