Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

You need to move to the CBL1 because you can't hear anything that's said because the sound system is so poor. We know someone is saying something but it is just gobbledegook.

However I thoroughly enjoyed the Chinese New Year Celebrations yesterday. Very talented show.

Why oh why is this fella still employed by City? Cheesy was ideal for this job when he left the BBC. He's a professional broadcaster whos also a passionate blue who also knows just happens to know his stuff.

I don't see how it matters who does the half time "entertainment" when half the stadium can't hear it anyway.

I don't see how it matters who does the half time "entertainment" when half the stadium can't hear it anyway.

And the other half doesn't watch it.

We'd save a decent wedge by sacking Ferris, Wingman and co and just having the groundsmen to watch at HT, like when I was growing up. Why do we even need HT 'entertainment'? HT is for discussing the first half with those around you.

Half time entertainment reached perfection with kicking a ball into a doughnut hung from the crossbar.

It wasn’t broke so why did we fix it?

We'd save a decent wedge by sacking Ferris, Wingman and co and just having the groundsmen to watch at HT, like when I was growing up. Why do we even need HT 'entertainment'? HT is for discussing the first half with those around you.
Spot on

I hardly think this'll be the difference in ensuring our complying with financial fair play, do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.