Hughes' Buys.

Beard

Ok are we safe to say that MH had a hand in buying Robinho, Zabby, Kompany and SWP. Firstly what d'you all think of this lot so far this season

I think all four have all been good so far this season. Kompany especially and he's just going to get better. And sweep still amazes me nearly every game with hsi ball control

On this evidence does it not seem that MH does actually have an eye for talent and should be trusted in with our milllions??

Beard said:
Ok are we safe to say that MH had a hand in buying Robinho, Zabby, Kompany and SWP. Firstly what d'you all think of this lot so far this season

I think all four have all been good so far this season. Kompany especially and he's just going to get better. And sweep still amazes me nearly every game with hsi ball control

On this evidence does it not seem that MH does actually have an eye for talent and should be trusted in with our milllions??

SWP and Robinho werent his signings

Kompany is class
Zab is class
TBH is wank

Beard said:

Seriously I stopped f**king caring who bought who a long time ago

If Hughes wants a job talent spotting then hire him as a scout

forevercity said:
Beard said:

SWP and Robinho werent his signings

Kompany is class
Zab is class
TBH is wank

I forgot about TBH, agreed utter shite.

Did he not have a say in SWP??

SWP wasn't Hughes' signing?! :| I thought he was. The comments he made at the airport before the Midgetland game sounded like he was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.