Hughes' Buys.

dannybcity said:
Unfortunately interpol it's the way of bluemoon recently. I am by no means a massive Hughes fan but 5 mins on here and I sound like a member of his coachine staff. The amount of anti-Hughes shite (alot of it based solely on the fact he played for the rags) that needs correcting just makes my blood boil. A get more annoyed on here than watching our incompetent performances of late.
You and me both.
The vitriol reserved for Hughes purely on the basis he's an ex-rag (13 years ago everyone!!!!) is pathetic.
My gut reaction after yesterday was that he might walk, but again after consideration, I'm not sure what he is expected to do with the available squad at present. People moan that he didn't make any substitutions, but our bench was one of the weakest ever yesterday. Perhaps a double switch of Onuhua and Hamman would have produced a goal.
I end up just reading the factually inaccurate shite spouted on here and laughing in pity.
Greatest fans in the world....do me a favour.

Cheesy said:

The more intelligent posters on here put it to one side and debate on strenghts and weaknesses, I have no problem with these people. Bluemoon would be boring without differing opinions. It's the poster who have been at it since his appointment. There are a significant proportion of people who have never given Hughes a chance and they are getting even more vocal about getting 'that red bastard out'. It's these posters that I won't let just post crap un-challenged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.