Hughes has to go!

Mmmutly thank you lad. You've done so well that I barely need to respond to Gstar's absolute dogshit posts.

However I will say that at no point was my defence of Sven ever about continuity of the club or anything of that ilk. My problem with Sven being sacked was that he had previous qualifications which entitled him to take on the job and he performed remarkably during his one year here considering where we were when we took over and where we finished under him. It was a disgusting decision to sack him and even more disgusting to replace him with Mark Hughes.

But don't take me for a fool, I am judging Hughes on what he's done and is doing here and imo that isn't good enough and he never will be good enough. And that's irrespective of my support of Sven, whether you believe it or not!

is this man u muppets posting. ffs get a grip the man has been here three months what the fuck do you want. next two windows judge him after that.

kinkladze96 said:
is this man u muppets posting. ffs get a grip the man has been here three months what the fuck do you want. next two windows judge him after that.

Yes lad, because we have a different opinion we're rags.

Obviously it's my opinion but Hughes is not up to the job, sticking with him will do worse for the club than getting rid!

Well now im confused,on the one hand how can you sack a guy whos only been here a few months,on the other how can you support someone who you feel is a bit of a plank when it comes to tactics.Ive said it before and ill say it again what was he thinking of leaving Gelson on the pitch after that 1st booking?

What did you think would happen??????????????????

pills.gif

city1961 said:
Well now im confused,on the one hand how can you sack a guy whos only been here a few months,on the other how can you support someone who you feel is a bit of a plank when it comes to tactics.Ive said it before and ill say it again what was he thinking of leaving Gelson on the pitch after that 1st booking?

What did you think would happen??????????????????

So he should take off every player who gets booked. Genius.

SACK HUGHES I HONESTLY WAS TOTALLY UNDERWHELMED AT HIS APPOINTMENT NOW HE IS SHOWING ME WHY I FELT THAT WAY......GET RID OF THE EX RAG BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. THE GUY HAS NO PASSION FOR CITY AS A CLUB.
GET RID OF THIS TOTAL IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay_mcfc said:
Mmmutly thank you lad. You've done so well that I barely need to respond to Gstar's absolute dogshit posts.

However I will say that at no point was my defence of Sven ever about continuity of the club or anything of that ilk. My problem with Sven being sacked was that he had previous qualifications which entitled him to take on the job and he performed remarkably during his one year here considering where we were when we took over and where we finished under him. It was a disgusting decision to sack him and even more disgusting to replace him with Mark Hughes.

But don't take me for a fool, I am judging Hughes on what he's done and is doing here and imo that isn't good enough and he never will be good enough. And that's irrespective of my support of Sven, whether you believe it or not!

Absolute dogshit posts? Ha, ok, as you just said above, and as i've said, if people didn't/don't fall inline with you're thinking, you throw the insults around.

How do you expect any new managers to come through if they don't already have the qualifications already? That's completely backwards logic. Sven's "qualifications" looked great on paper but when analysed on here he had big weaknesses and by the end of the season just seemed to give up fighting for his job and the team. Still i agree he shouldn't have been sacked but to say he should have stayed on what he did 10 years ago at a foriegn club for a couple of seasons with a shed load of money is something i find a little thin.

Hughes is showing more and more worrying signs as the days pass, but just becasue he wasn't give the oppourtunity to spend millions in his only other club management job, just becasue he hasn't won a league title with the one other club he's managed, and becasue he didn't get Wales to any quarter finals he should be sacked after 12 games?

I'm hyperboling slighty but thats just thinking i can't agree with; i can't understand how you're so unequal and so biased towards two managers, how you can expect to draw conclusions and comparisions with other managers after 3 months, it seems ludicrous to me.

Would i be sad if Hughes was sacked tomorrow? Probably not in all honesty.

Can i advocate sacking Hughes? To coin a phrase from a previous manager; "Absolutely Not" how anyone can say he's not up to the job already has surely jumped the gun hugely.

It just makes less sense that it's coming from you.

njblue said:
SACK HUGHES I HONESTLY WAS TOTALLY UNDERWHELMED AT HIS APPOINTMENT NOW HE IS SHOWING ME WHY I FELT THAT WAY......GET RID OF THE EX RAG BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. THE GUY HAS NO PASSION FOR CITY AS A CLUB.
GET RID OF THIS TOTAL IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sssssshhhhhh !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.