Hughes in the Technical Area

B B

BLUEMATT23

What really impressed me about the Arsenal & Chelsea games was the fact that Hughes spent a lot of time, or all of it (sorry can only go off what I saw on the TV) in the technical area.

I know Pearce was over the top & passion can only get you so far but I was pleased that Hughes was spurring the players on, shouting instructions & occasionaly getting to involved!

I feel that it's important from a fans perspective that he gives off the right impression & shows passion, I was critical when we played Burnley for example that he was sat on the bench with his arms folded when we were loosing 2 nil.

This week really told me that we have a bloke who wants success & that he cares for us, forget he use to play for them, he's one of us know & we need to keep supporting him as much a possible!.

He will want success as does every manager but it's if he can the players playing week in week out to help him we did really well against Arsenal & Chelsea but how many times have we seen City up there game against the Tougher teams it's the Boltons Stokes and Wigans we need to up our game for as well don't want to sound dull here but I will not be suprised if Bolton beat us Sat and we beat Spurs away I want rid of the typical city shit and when we do start beating these teams success will come no 2 ways about it its just a matter of time I hope :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.