Hughes is here until the summer at least,get behind the boys

Donald Kiddick

It's evident that this is the case - so lets get behind the team.

Watching from the comfort of my sofa on Sunday, you could tell the vast difference between our reactions to our players to the reactions of the Tesco carrier bags fans, they cheered absolutely everything & I mean everything - even just a generic slide tackle etc...& the atmosphere they created was one that encouraged their players to play freely & engineer something - remind ourselves this was a team winless in 10 & bottom (dont think we needed to, but..) If we show the same level of support to our players, their comfort level will improve - its so tense in the stands of late.

For example WBA game - Vassell had the ball at his feet running at the defence perhaps even in a 2 on 2 situation & instead of having the confidence to go alone (I realise this can't be contributed wholly to the fans) he held the ball up & passed to Shaun resulting in a corner in what was a very good opportunity for us. Vassell & the forwards looked scared to make a mistake - which means they're also scared to take a chance & I think that comes in part from negativity from the stands.

So - lets make a concerted effort to put the fun of being a blue back into place, a couple of wins & we're up the table again & then its January & we'll see what that brings...

Merry Xmas everyone - CTID.

Although I'm one of the anti-Hughes brigade, I understand that this is likely the case now, so WE ALL MUST get behind the team, at a time where they need us most. Give the new signings a warm welcome whether you are happy with them or not, help them settle in straight away and lets try and kick on in the new year.

CTID.

Gotta say i am a recent convert to the Hughes out camp, but as for the players and creating the right atmosphere, i agree 100%.

Regardless of Hughes views, lets get behind the blue shirt, loud and proud.

i'm willing to give him the hull and blackburn games but anything less than 4 points at the LEAST i dont think he should be given until the summer.

Well the tw*ts been given a boat load of cash to bring some fabulous players like the one season wonder RSC and then there's the prolific marks man the lovely Bellamy. Also giving him the opportunity to shift those he's had personal spats with like elano which will be really good for a playmaker when Ireland is out with injury/ suspension.

So we spend £120 mil and finish mid table just few places where we were last term. Wonder how much more we have to spend to back peddle then tread water next season? But I suppos this is City lets get behind the incompetant manager bury our head in the sand and everything will be okay

Merry Christmas everybody

How do you expect players to put 110% when most of them probably think they will get replaced? All i've read since the take over, is "Wait until January" or how BIG STARS will be joining city. Hughes needs to motivate the players, as every manger is supposed to do. Seeing as Hughes is not doing a good job there, city should hire a motivator to speak to the players before and after the games. The fans can only change so much. If Hughes wants everyone behind him,he should start acting more like the leader. Players need to respect him and not fear him (getting replaced). We all have had teachers that we feared and that we've respected. Can you remember anything you've learner from the teacher you hated? I can't, and i am not a dumb ass! If the players actually RESPECT the manager i don't think City would be at this position right now. But respect needs to be earned. So Hughes, come on! Every one on here wants to get behind him( not in that way...) But he is not making it easy for us.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes that i have probably made.And sorry if it makes no sense. Finally PLEASE don't get behind me(not gay)...!!!

Okay so we get fully behind the boys from the kick off. However, if we are 3-0 down at half time, we should have the right to respond appropriately. My reason is that it may just take another 8-1 or similar to open the eyes of our Arabian friends to the incompetence of Hughes. My gut feeling is that Big Sam may just be the man to do us that favour and put us all out of our collective misery with a huge Blackburn win on Sunday. Don't expect me to be crying in my milk if that happens. We all know that Hughes won't lead us to success next season so why keep hold of him now? A caretaker manager like Curbishley would probably do as good a job as those who have helped first Newcastle and then Sunderland out of a similar pickle.

TBF we need to get behind the team AND hughes, they both need our support, it will never work if we just support the players and the opposite for the manager. No one was slating hughes when we beat arsenal and shalke, were just on a bad run recently, it happens, i know hughes will sort it, we just have too many fans that are too quick off the mark to slag the manager, rather than the shite half hearted player performances, the book stops with the manager because of results, i know, but its about time the players took some responsibility, there the ones who aint winning the matches and making stupid mistakes, sometimes i think people want hughes to fail so they can say 'told you so'(the same people who probably wanted other managers out soon as things go wrong in the past) Does anyone not honestly think it would go a hell of a long way to get behind the manager aswell as the lads, not many have tried so they wouldnt know. Can only be posotive imo, better than all these negative cunts. The Seasons young and a long way from being over, hughes and the lads have got time to turn it round, lets look forward to january for once and a good last half to the season, something we didnt get last season, under Sven. IMO everyone should give hughes a clean slate between now and the end of season, anything other than this will just contribute to our failure, why the fuck cant the narrow minded minority see that.

100% backing for the Boys in Blue as always on Boxing Day. Lets hope the players are feeling the same way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.