Hughes is here until the summer at least,get behind the boys

Donald Kiddick said:
It's evident that this is the case - so lets get behind the team.

Watching from the comfort of my sofa on Sunday, you could tell the vast difference between our reactions to our players to the reactions of the Tesco carrier bags fans, they cheered absolutely everything & I mean everything - even just a generic slide tackle etc...& the atmosphere they created was one that encouraged their players to play freely & engineer something - remind ourselves this was a team winless in 10 & bottom (dont think we needed to, but..) If we show the same level of support to our players, their comfort level will improve - its so tense in the stands of late.

For example WBA game - Vassell had the ball at his feet running at the defence perhaps even in a 2 on 2 situation & instead of having the confidence to go alone (I realise this can't be contributed wholly to the fans) he held the ball up & passed to Shaun resulting in a corner in what was a very good opportunity for us. Vassell & the forwards looked scared to make a mistake - which means they're also scared to take a chance & I think that comes in part from negativity from the stands.

So - lets make a concerted effort to put the fun of being a blue back into place, a couple of wins & we're up the table again & then its January & we'll see what that brings...

Merry Xmas everyone - CTID.
spot on.

Wow! Amazing Hughes doesn't miss a day where a story undermining the players isn't published in one paper or another(, I admit at least in part papers might well simply be copying other papers), yet somehow anyone that wants rid of this ass hole is not getting behind the players. I have always backed the players(that might change if a move we are linked with goes through), but I no longer back the manager at all, until he stops this campaign in the press to cover his own failings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.