Hughes knows something big is going to happen in January

staffs_blue said:
twinkletoes said:
staffs_blue said:
The only way Hughes has had an influence on Ireland is by playing him in the centre of midfield.The last few matches he's been playing on the left and has been fairly shite.Coincidence??

No, he's played out of position the same as SWP has been affected by playing centre midfield.

so your saying the same manager who has supposedly improved ireland has also contributed to his recent poor form by playing him unneccessarily out of position?

He has done it because he had to do it due to injuries and Elano's temper tantrums.

twinkletoes said:
staffs_blue said:
twinkletoes said:
staffs_blue said:
The only way Hughes has had an influence on Ireland is by playing him in the centre of midfield.The last few matches he's been playing on the left and has been fairly shite.Coincidence??

No, he's played out of position the same as SWP has been affected by playing centre midfield.

so your saying the same manager who has supposedly improved ireland has also contributed to his recent poor form by playing him unneccessarily out of position?

He has done it because he had to do it due to injuries and Elano's temper tantrums.

He hasnt had 2 though.He's been playing SWP in the middle,Ireland on the left and Vassell on the right.I'm no genius but by my calculations thats 2 players out of the 3 out of position.Why not SWP on the right,Ireland in the middle and Vassell on the left?Just a thought

Im really struggling to understand the train of thought that it will take time for Hughes to improve us as a team, yet he is making us a worse team at quite an alarming rate....

Surely we should be as steady as last season at least, then making slow progress from there, or just maybe Hughes aint got a fuckin clue !!!!

mancity5 said:
Im really struggling to understand the train of thought that it will take time for Hughes to improve us as a team, yet he is making us a worse team at quite an alarming rate....

Surely we should be as steady as last season at least, then making slow progress from there, or just maybe Hughes aint got a fuckin clue !!!!

Or maybe you haven't?

twinkletoes said:
mancity5 said:

Or maybe you haven't?

Meaning ?? is it cos you don`t agree with me,, you are a better City fan than me and Im clueless.. Ok Get ya.

mancity5 said:
twinkletoes said:
mancity5 said:

Or maybe you haven't?

Meaning ?? is it cos you don`t agree with me,, you are a better City fan than me and Im clueless.. Ok Get ya.

I wouldn't ever say that about someone but yes

twinkletoes said:
All the doom mongers will have changed their fickle minds around 2nd January.

no they wont cause some want him out at any cost......

i think they would still call him him agent hughes and an ex rag if we wont the league or a cup!!!...he cannt win with some people on here

twinkletoes said:
mancity5 said:
twinkletoes said:
mancity5 said:

Or maybe you haven't?

I wouldn't ever say that about someone but yes

Ok,,,

You're just another one of the fickle fans that can only remember what happened last week. Hughes managerial record shows what a good manager he is. When he signed for us he was being touted as the next Chelsea manager, Why?

simon23 said:
twinkletoes said:
All the doom mongers will have changed their fickle minds around 2nd January.

no they wont cause some want him out at any cost......

i think they would still call him him agent hughes and an ex rag if we wont the league or a cup!!!...he cannt win with some people on here

Rubbish.

If we turned it round this season and won the uefa or fa cup then i'd say i was wrong for doubting sir sparky!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.