Hughes may walk?

JOGAMIGMOG said:
would you walk out on £3m?

He'd be risking a lot lot more if he ruins us and himself in the process.
He's a young manager with 20 years plus left in him, you count out the wages lost if he never worked in a top job again

MelbourneBlue said:
Ajay's first point stated that ADUG backed Hughes, but any shock results may force their hand.
Does this constitute a shock result?

Yes, but it's a terrible time to sack the manager. A fortnight is a long period of time around xmas (sounds like a Keeganesque quote) with the transfer window opening and fixture congestion. If it was to be done right, it should have been a few weeks ago. The Hull result saved him, and i think will have saved him until the end of the season.

I've made my feelings known about Hughes in other threads, i'm just trying to be as observant and considerate as possible over the issue without sounding like one of the 'Bluemoon Hughes Boo Boys'.

Will he fcuk walk, would you on nearly £5 000 000 a season ??,never mind principles or saving face, the only face that matters to him is on bank notes,.

He is here for the entire season, and if the unthinkable did happen and the most expensively assembled side in world football was relegated he won’t ever work in this country again because he won’t recover from the ignominy.

Who would employ such a man? Totally in his interests to steady our ship fast for his sake and ours.

imho ADUG should only sack him now if they:

a) already have a replacement ready
b) this replacement was already involved in transfer plans or at least has a transfer list of his own
c) they do it today or tomorrow to use the remaining time of the window to get those targets

avoidconfusion said:
imho ADUG should only sack him now if they:

a) already have a replacement ready
b) this replacement was already involved in transfer plans or at least has a transfer list of his own
c) they do it today or tomorrow to use the remaining time of the window to get those targets

I agree whole heartidly and wouldn't be suprised if Mr Cook is talking to Riijkard, Schuster right now becuase speaking from a business perspective why would you continue with your CEO who despite major investment in your company had brought it to its knees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.